All high school, middle school and Confirmation youth need to register for LifeTeen, Edge, and Confirmation. You can do this online by logging in to your My Own Church account: My Own Church. If you have not made a My Own Church account before, you will need to create an account. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT EACH YEAR. Once you are logged in to My Own Church, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Religious Education”
2. Click on “Online Registration”
3. Select student and term (class selection). If you are missing information in the “Current Family Details,” please complete that by clicking the “Update Family Record” link (see #4 and #5 for more information on how to do that).
4. If you need to update Family Details (email address, phone number, mailing address, etc.), click on “Update Family Record” or the “My Family” tab. Fill in ALL missing information – incomplete records mean you may miss important announcements regarding Religious Education information.
5. To add members, click “Add Member.” Please fill out member information as completely as possible.
6. Once you have registered your child(ren), you will receive the Health Form, Permission Form, and handbook by email from Katie McGuire. You MUST complete all attached forms and email them back and then your registration will be complete and your child(ren) will be assigned to their class(es).
*If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Religious Ed office:
Katie McGuire – Religious Education Administrative Assistant: email@example.com or 336-778-0600 x 205
Jenn Barlow – Youth Minister: firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-778-0600 x 204
Deacon John Harrison – Pastoral Advisor for Religious Education: email@example.com or 336-778-0600 x 220